Official Rules of NFS Shift 2 Unleashed: World Records
"World Records" project was made to collect best game results from "Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed".
It is an independent and non-commercial, we do not have any connections with Electronic Arts.
To participate you need to register on this site and download WR Client
software that will extract your track records from the game as you play and post them on this site. You can register your team as well, but
in order to be accepted it must have its own homepage with list of active members. It is not required to be a part of any team
to participate though.
Your results will be collected automatically when you install WR Client.
Results are accepted from two game modes: Circuit and Drift.
If you are proud or do not hesitate of how you drive, do not close the telemetry for viewing.
Opened telemetry - a good sign.
Mandatory game settings:
1. No NOS.
2. Computer opponents must be turned off.
3. All records should be set in single player mode (Quick Race: Race/Drift/TimeAttack/Drag).
4. Cutting turns is not allowed.
1. The points taking at pushing of walls is forbidden.
2. At very strong slowdown of the car, the received points 2 seconds prior to slowdown, will be lost.
3. At traverse of a trajectory themselves, the points received in a hinge strain, will be lost.
4. The points taking is conducted a little the ambassador of the beginning of a lap and comes to an end a little to a finish line.
5. Points will be earned only at movement from start to lap finish.
System of an addition of points:
1. Overall. Here all records are assembled. Here cuts are considered on game rules. As all records from following offsets here get.
2. Cut disallow. A cut - any driving out of a track (All wheels), and as driving on walls is considered. Here as the following model of an addition of points enters. It is designated X_"Handling Model".
3. Cut disallow EFD. It is "Cut disallow" system, but at use of the maximum handling model. As full damages should be established. It is designated X_Elite_FD.
For participation in offsets 2 and 3 it is necessary in WR Client to establish the checkbox forbidding cuts.
Green asphalted chicanes it is possible to cut in most cases.
Points and medals stand out only for the best record from the participant on a track.
In each system of an addition of points, points and medals are divided.
Records from any cars and any models of steering are accepted.
Concept of not fairly made result:
the Record is considered made fairly until the return will be proved.
For the proof it is necessary to specify in a place of infringement and a way of achievement of this infringement precisely.
it is obligatory:
1) direct signs (on an example teleportation forward with invariable time (in circles/sprints) or a points taking in the same place (in drift))
2) a way of reproduction
3) the Telemetry containing an example of reproduction
4) a log File if is, as a containing example of reproduction
Indirect signs aren't accepted.
More good result than at someone - an unacceptable indirect sign.
1) if time is equal or close to zero
2) if speed above 500 km/h
3) In drift it is instant (in telemetry from a point to the nearest point) some thousand points are typed
Without proofs, what suspicions in dishonesty of result, aren't accepted.
If you want to stop occurrence of dishonest result - give a way of reproduction of dishonest result, telemetry of this way and a log file whenever possible.
If at you obviously dishonest result has turned out, don't send it on a site. Give all necessary for closing of a bug of game.
ATTENTION: WR client is detecting trainers and other potentionally dangerous software as
long as it is running. If you need to run any trainers please make sure
that you have closed the WR client, otherwise you will be banned for cheating.
If you try to send records for someone else, use wrong game settings or have some mods applied to the game you will get a warning.
For using any cheats/trainers or for hacking attempts you will be banned without any warnings.
If you get banned all your results will be temporary removed from
the site for couple of days. If you beleive you were banned by mistake please contact us immediatelly,
otherwise all your records will be deleted. Once you are banned you won't be able to participate in this project
anymore even under a different username. If several members of the same team get banned whole team might be disqualified.
All dates on this site are in GMT (+0:00) time zone. Speed is in km/h.